Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: Edward Beckmann
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting - Thanks
Chris

Can I thank you in advance for helping us to respect an organisation's
procedures, and for generously guiding us through them.

I think that like you, most responsible LUG members are reasonable enough to
acknowledge that security is dealt with in many ways, and for many reasons
that an outsider may not be aware of or understand. Hopefully there will
soon be a simple process we can accept and where appropriate give
constructive feedback to.

Meanwhile, thanks to you and Adam for your patience.

--
Ed