Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

> p.s virgin business are a **way, way** worse.

As are Demon Business.

I had to do some after-hours support for a customer who is a Demon
Business subscriber. Demon Business support staff go home at 6pm, and
their Residential support staff have a tendency to say they're not trained
for Business support, and hang up[1]. So you get *less* support by buying
the more expensive option...

Vic.

[1] I eventually got them to talk to me by yelling "don't hang up! Don't
hang up!" until they agreed to take the call. They could answer my
question - in a matter of seconds. But each call took > 5 minutes to
actually get to a human, and the first few were terminated immediately :-(