Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:37:35 +0100
Philip Stubbs <philip@???> wrote:

> On 5 April 2011 18:58, Lisi <hantslug@???> wrote:
> >
> > It would take a lot to make me move from Zen.
>
> In my experience, Zen has the best customer service possible. The sort
> I have never had to call! :-)

The Zen Portal is easy to use and enables changes to ones personal
settings with no bother. Their service page gives comprehensive details
of any outages or planned maintenance by them or BT.

Apart from one small niggle, the fact I have to pay extra for my wife
to have a personal email address which some ISPs allow for free I
believe, I am another very happy zen customer.

There were no problems in moving the connection from Bournemouth to
Yeovil when we moved. The change over occurred on time just as we had
been advised so had no real break in connectivity.

I am even using them as my domain registrars and they were very
helpful each time I needed to move a domain to them.

--
John Lewis
using Debian sid