[Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
I'm suspecting nobody will be interested in these, but before I take them down
the tip for recycling I thought I'd check.

Two Scanmaker E3 flatbed scanners. Quite old and haven't been used for a long
while, so no idea whether they still work. I think one might have had problems,
so I will let them got together, but the other was definately working when it
was replaced. They are SCSI scanners, so you will need a SCSI card to connect
them to. Driver support for 3.1 to NT, Linux and Mac 7.5 to 9.x if you have
suitable OS.

I've also got a couple of fax machines that may or may not work, one an old
Olivetti inkjet (that doubles as a printer if you still have Windows 98!) and
the other a stand alone Samsung laser.

All destined to be scrapped ASAP, along with some old motherboards (Intel and
AMD slot based and older!), ancient stalk microphones and suspect CD/DVD drives
that I'm sure are too old to be of interest!

I'm based just outside of Porsmouth, and I doubt it is worth travelling far for
any of this.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: