[Hampshire] More OggCamp tickets available

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] More OggCamp tickets available
We had quite a few anguished howls from people who had missed the chance
to get their hands on a ticket for OggCamp this August. So we have done
deals, scratched backs and twiddled knobs and I’m pleased to say that
we’ve been able to make another 100 tickets available! You can get them
now (and I do recommend that you act fast!) from
http://oggcamp11.eventbrite.com/.

If you want more information about OggCamp, the biggest, best and boldest
community-run FLOSS conference in the UK, please visit the website at
http://oggcamp.org.

Thanks,

Tony