[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 7 May, Southampton

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 7 May, Southampton

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58637100.hantslug.org.uk.21383': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Apr 29 09:01:52 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Royal/Republican/Apathetic greetings to fellow LUGers. As planned the May
meeting will take place at Southampton University on Saturday 7 May between
10:00 and 16:30.

Chris will arrange wired network and the LUG will bring it's own wifi access
point. As last month, if you want to connect please provide Chris with your
MAC address: http://hantslug.cmalton.me.uk/dhcp.php

Baring any more unfortunate domestic incidents I plan to give a short talk on
PC connectors, anyone else wishing to give a talk there is plenty of time to
plan one and lots of free slots to give it in!

I will check with Anton but we hope to be at IBM in June.

See everyone on Saturday.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group