[Hampshire] Important: For anyone attending tomorrow

Author: Chris Malton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Important: For anyone attending tomorrow
Hi everyone,

Just a quick alert here that currently there are issues with card-based
access to the Mountbatten building at Southampton. Although this does
not affect the meeting tomorrow, it *does* affect access to the meeting.

The Zepler door is unaffected by this, and so we will be using the back
door of the Zepler building for access tomorrow, and not through the
Mountbatten atrium. I hope to have signs printed for directions, but
you essentially need to turn up at the south entrance of Zepler, and
then give me a call - my number will be on the door. If you can't find
a phone number on the door, then keep walking around the building until
you do!

Chris