Re: [Hampshire] Dual Boot using Raid 1

Author: Ally Biggs
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Dual Boot using Raid 1

Quite right once you have installed Windows, Most Linux Distro's I have used automatically detect the NTFS partition and give you a option to install Nix side by side on the same hard disk. I always Install Windows first when I'm dual booting my systems, Have had Windows 7 and Mint running over a year now no problems.

FreeNas could be a option haven't checked it out recently but liked it for being lightweight and easy to use, to setup a seperate file server.