Re: [Hampshire] BaB @ Nokia : 6th Aug

Author: robert.beattie
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] BaB @ Nokia : 6th Aug
Hi Peter,

Basically, BaB is an event where you bring along your machine (desktop / laptop / netbook etc) for your use / update / install etc. Actually bringing a machine is not a requirement.
The idea was to enable people to get hands-on-help with their configurations or simply to trial SW under the guidance of someone else.
You can use the event purely as a social, work on a project or work on work!

Bob Beattie
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Camera Development Systems, MP R&D,
Nokia Southwood, UK