Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?

Author: AdamC
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scanner/Printer recommendations or problems?
Paul,

That sounds like everything I want, but is a little over my wife's
price range. However, we have saved over the last 17 years worth of
printers so perhaps I can try and persuade her. Congrats on your win.

How large is the HP Officejet 8500A? I don't have a great deal of
space for this at the moment, but could manage to rearrange a space
for it?

Adam