[Hampshire] [josette.garcia@connect.oreilly.co.uk: O'Reilly …

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [josette.garcia@connect.oreilly.co.uk: O'Reilly User Group Newsletter - July 2011]
May be of interest.

----- Forwarded message from josette garcia <josette.garcia@???> -----

Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 15:56:34 +0100
Subject: O'Reilly User Group Newsletter - July 2011

View in browser
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&p=0&cID=0&cValue=1

O'Reilly User Group Newsletter is now available
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&p=1&cID=0&cValue=1
  Dear Adam, Hope you are enjoying a great Summer even though once
again the weather is letting us down here in the UK. Sad!

The bad weather did not stop the good news coming out at least for
some of us.

Apple released their Mac OS X Lion. For this we have two books
coming out - Mac OS X Lion: TheMissing Manual
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=1780&cID=0&cValue=1
and Mac OS X Lion Pocket Guide
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=1781&cID=0&cValue=1,
the latter being available now as an "Early Release" eBook, so
please let me know if you want a copy. Both books should be
available in September. Also I just learnt that our Velocity
Conference
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=1784&cID=0&cValue=1 is
coming to Berlin in November. Looking for an opportunity to
talk, submit a
proposal http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=1783&cID=0&cValue=1
before August 9th.

The User Group Newsletter, June issue can be seen here
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&p=1&cID=0&cValue=1

That's all for now!
Josette
*************************

O'Reilly UK Limited, 4 Castle Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7HR, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1252 711776

Website
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=191&cID=0&cValue=1

Euro Blog
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=192&cID=0&cValue=1

Twitter
http://connect.oreilly.co.uk/oreillyuklz//lz.aspx?p1=05068S29&w=193&cID=0&cValue=1

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This
provides more security than wiping with decimal values.
    -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160