[Hampshire] [OT] Any old iron?

Author: Rob Malpass
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Any old iron?
Hi all

This is a request for a SCSI cable (external 68pin male to 68pin male -
that's not terribly short anything > 50cms would be great). If anyone has
one they don't need, please contact me off list - I'm happy to pay the
postage - apparently this is doable easy enough through paypal.

While in principle, I don't mind buying one, to the best of my knowledge,
this is pretty old tech (and cheapest on ebay I've seen is 20quid) so
somebody might just have one lying around they don't need.

Hope nobody's offended by this blatant beg for kit. It's just that I've
picked up the tape drive for £30, the tape for £5 and the card for £0.99 so
lashing out £20+p&p for the cable seems a bit mad!

Cheers

Rob