Re: [Hampshire] lurker archive broken

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] lurker archive broken

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56868100.hantslug.org.uk.17206': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 15 14:55:46 2011 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hello,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 04:38:26PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> Still seems broken. I've no idea what's wrong but I've some
> experience with lurker so if someone wants me to have a look, get in
> touch..

I think I've fixed it. This email will be archived if I have.

Incidentally in the process of trying to fix it, I thought I'd
broken it, and re-imported the mbox on lug.org.uk. That means that
if you've ever had cause to ask The People in Charge to remove a
mail from the web archive, you may want to check I didn't just
re-import it.

Cheers,
Andy

"It is I, Simon Quinlank. The chief conductor on the bus that is called
hobby." -- Simon Quinlank