[Hampshire] [OT] NASs

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] NASs
I'm after a really simple 1-2TB NAS device. I currently have a server
that, among other things, servers up audio/video to a box under the TV.
It seems like overkill to have the server on for this particular role to
I am looking for a NAS device that the server could periodically rsync
with and that would be on all the time to the job. I've so far seen the
Netgear Stora, Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive and the Lacie
Network Space. However they all have mixed reviews. So I was wondering
if anyone had any experience with them, or could offer an alternative.

Thanks,
Leo

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???