Re: [Hampshire] 4 by 3 Thinkpad conclusion

Author: Martin N
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] 4 by 3 Thinkpad conclusion
Hmm bummer dont suppose you know of a distribution that does work without
fiddling then?
I am not too wedded to one distro but do prefer rpm based ones but I can
change if it means i can get things setup quick.

This laptop is for college work in office 2010 so windows xp will go on first.
may try and get 2000 installed if i can find drivers so i can run an AV scan
outside of windows.

Third install would be a Linux distribution.

thanks for the notification of the problem

Martin N

Please post to: Hampshire@???