[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 01 October 2011

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meeting, Saturday 01 October 2011

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x575f7100.hantslug.org.uk.12784': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Sep 26 22:30:10 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

I am pleased to confirm the next meeting and AGM will take place on Saturday
01 October at the University of Southampton. Set-up from 9 am, main times from
10 am to 4 pm.

Please email the nice ECS people (Richard this time) who are letting us in to
say that you plan to attend. If you want WiFi access you will need to let them
know your MAC address in advance. We will be using the ECS/University network
so please respect their rules and policies, i.e. don't be rude or break the
law!

Email details: rjo2g10 [at] ecs [dot] soton [dot] ac {dot} uk

Please include sensible subject line, such as "Hants-LUG" so he can spot your
email from the rest. Please send your details before this Thursday to give him
time to sort things out.

We will not have wired network access at this meeting.

###

We need to hold the AGM where the current committee will stand down and a new
one will be elected. We still do not have a full suite of candidates, so
please volunteer now if you want the LUG to continue to function. The jobs
don't take much effort so please consider helping out.

The brief AGM will take place at 1 pm as it gives people time to arrive.

###

Does anyone wish to give a talk? I can repeat my "Buses" talk from Hursley if
anyone is interested?

###

Details have been uploaded to the Wiki.

--