Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On 27/09/2011 09:15, Bob Dunlop wrote:
> I don't have real problems, just numbness or pins and needles in the
> finger tips from time to time but I'm trying to keep it that way.

Yes - trackball, mouse and pen helps.
I bought one of of the larger Aldi graphichs tables some time ago and
love it - its been to various dog shows rained on battered and is now
coming apart at the seams but still works well.

It came with a mouse and a pen but I only use the pen for graphics manip
or when I need to do a lot of "drag and drop" or cut and paste type of work.

My wrists ache, so I try and stop every hour and use a folded towel
as a wrist rest.

Jacqui

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???