Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On Tue, Sep 27 at 10:41, Jacqui Caren-home wrote:
> On 27/09/2011 09:41, Victor Churchill wrote:
> > Got a Logitech Marble this year when I doubled up the systems on my
> > desktop (and no I don't want a KVM switch ;-) mainly because of its
>
> Question - does anyone know of a dual head KVM that is not silly money.

My boss has four monitors, runs a mix of Windows, linux and Mac OS.
One mouse and keyboard to rule them all, no KVM, just a bit of open
source software called Synergy.

The Mac OS box is a new addition last Friday so at present it is having
to use a dedicated monitor. Give him time.

--
        Bob Dunlop

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???