Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On Tuesday 27 September 2011 23:20:09 Philip Stubbs wrote:
> When it first happened, I did look it up and it seems there are lots
> of different types.

Yes, but I think that they all broadly classify as one or other of Rheumatic
or Osteo-. Osteo means that the bones are damaged, and I doubt that they
easily regenerate. But I used to work in a Health District where the
rheumatologist was at that time one of the 5 people in this country using
food intolerance treatments. The nurses in her clinic said that they loved
working there, because the cures were sometimes so fast and dramatic. Gail
Darlington herself reckoned that about 50% of her patients could be cured by
simply changing their diet, sometimes in very minor ways. So she always
tested for food intolerance first. And those who did not respond she put on
medication.

Bear in mind that autoimmune disease and food intolerance are very close to
each other. And its no good just stopping something that you have heard may
cause or exacerbate arthritis. Autoimmunity and food intolerance are very
individual.

I have books on this which I would happily lend you - but if you are at all
interested we should perhaps take it off list.

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???