Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Thermaltake "Tsunami" Tower Case

Author: Rob Malpass
To: jacqui.caren, 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Thermaltake "Tsunami" Tower Case

Thanks Jacqui. I've opened it up and found the culprit immediately.
Somehow the floppy drive caddy was pushed up against the CPU fan. Whether
it was running I don't know (I'd assume it would power down well before 5
mins if the CPU fan hadn't spun at all) but it's running fine now.

Cheers
Rob

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???