Re: [Hampshire] OT Please tell me how this is not a scam.

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT Please tell me how this is not a scam.
On 18/10/2011 11:48, Lisi wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 October 2011 11:01:47 Victor Churchill wrote:
>> if I bought snake oil I would feel sheepish
>> about letting the rest of the world know , unless of course I really
>> believed it did keep the snakes away.
>
> You bought snake oil. There are no adders in your kitchen. What more proof
> do you want??

There are adders in the garden/woods though :-(

Re the messagelabs spam I complained about a while back.
I was (quite rightly) pissed with both ML and the spammer.
I contacted the MS bod who was quoted as saying "these guys are good".
He had never heard of them and was miffed he was quoted as recommending them.

Jacqui

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???