Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Big IMAP accounts

Author: Gordon Scott
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Big IMAP accounts
On Tue, 2011-10-25 at 21:03 +0100, Chris Dennis wrote:
> Hello folks
>
> Can anyone suggest or recommend an outfit that provides an IMAP service
> with lots of room? i.e. multiple mailboxes that can each store
> something of the order of 20GB of email (with big attachments).

You could try www.ukfsn.org with the question.
They're a one-man half-business that helps to fund free software in the
UK. I've been with them for years and they're pretty good at the tech
stuff, a little less so at the business stuff. They may be able to offer
a large IMAP account, or I know they can offer co-location.

Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott            www.gscott.co.uk
                        01256-476547