Re: [Hampshire] The Price of Hard Drives

Author: Rob Malpass
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] The Price of Hard Drives

That's an interesting point - does anyone know how easy this is to do?
They all seem to be moulded units to me. I've ended up with a 1tb external
bought only around April 2011 which I've no great use for. I've never
tried booting from USB and the barebones thing I'm buying doesn't tell me
about its BIOS. Do most modern motherboards support booting from USB?

Cheers
Rob

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???