Re: [Hampshire] Help please - Rusty on building a PC

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help please - Rusty on building a PC
On 11 November 2011 19:36, jack horsfield <gully.gaoler@???> wrote:

> On 11/11/11 18:41, Ian Park wrote:
>
>> On 11/11/11 18:07, Rob Malpass wrote:
>>

>>> Out of interest while on the subject, can anyone recommend a good
>>> keyboard vendor? I really hate HP and Dell keyboards - though I must
>>> admit the Dell ones from around 12 years ago (the beige ones which went
>>> with Optiplex models) were quite nice.

I've just taken my last 1980s-era keyboard out of its original packaging -
not at all sure what I shall do when that, too, becomes clogged with the
airborne cr*p that usually does for them.

I have a stack of more recent models, not one which performs to the
original PC standard. I just can't get on with the modern ones.

Chris.
--
Please post to: Hampshire@???