Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Author: Peter Collins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk
On 03/12/11 13:40, jack horsfield wrote:
> On 01/12/11 20:35, Peter Collins wrote:
>>
>> The Chief Executive is Dido Harding (dido.harding@???) I
>> have emailed him in the past when my mum had problems with them after
>> they acquired her F2S account, guess what, things got sorted after that.
>>

> fwiw, he's a she.

Oops, lucky I didn't include reference to gender in my email then,
outcome might have been a little different, and sorry to anyone I may
have misled.

I just use www.ceoemail.com <http://www.ceoemail.com/> to locate
relevant email addresses for companies I want to contact and fire off a
fairly generic email just in hope to get a response from someone with
the ability to go beyond the script in front of them.

I have only ever had BT's top bod reply directly, and I was led to
believe that was from his Blackberry whilst he was watching a football
match.

Thanks for pointing it out though, should have been fairly obvious to me.

Peter.
--
Please post to: Hampshire@???