[Hampshire] Free hardware at BaB this Saturday

Author: Steve Dowe
To: General Linux/Unix community List, hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free hardware at BaB this Saturday
Hi folks,

Apologies for the cross-post, but as this Saturday's BaB event at
Nokia is cross-border...

I have, to give away, some hardware mainly consisting of desktop &
laptop memory sticks (SDRAM/DIMMs), PCI cards, a few hard drives if I
can wipe them in time, some cabling (power, USB, ethernet) and various
ancillary bits and pieces. It all has to go, and I'd rather it went
to a good home, i.e. yours!

Otherwise, it'll be driven solemnly and with respect to the council
tip; a sad, premature end to its life, I'm sure you'll agree.

Hopefully see you on Saturday.

Best regards,
Steve

ps. I'm in the process of moving offices currently, so I'm not really
able to answer "do you have specific item x" queries...sorry. Just
come along on Saturday and get something for free, as in beer. Just,
not beer.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???