Re: [Hampshire] Linksys NSLU2 - any use to anyone?

Author: Andrew Rogers
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linksys NSLU2 - any use to anyone?
Hello David, I can come down before 6 if thats ok with you, I work in
otterbourne so can drop in on the way home.

Andy

On Dec 7, 2011 4:41 PM, "Steven Swann" <swannonline@???> wrote:

Hello David,

Thank you for getting back to me. I couldn't collect these before then
since I need to drop the misses of somewhere at 7.

I can do tomorrow night before 7 if that is any good for you? or even when
you get back tonight if it is convenient.

I only live in Southampton so it is normally not a problem whatever time.
even tomorrow during the day.

Many thanks,

Steven

On 12/07/2011 04:31 PM, David Anderson wrote: > > On Wed, 07 Dec 2011
15:10:27 +0000 > Steven Swan...
--
Please post to: Hampshire@???