Re: [Hampshire] External USB HDD spindown.

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] External USB HDD spindown.
Hdparm can set it on the drive with a timeout iirc

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: anton@???
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.