Re: [Hampshire] mdadm/RAID0 issues after Ubuntu upgrade 8.04…

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Keith Edmunds
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] mdadm/RAID0 issues after Ubuntu upgrade 8.04 > 11.10
Thanks Keith, I'll try it. The rootdelay solution didn't work, but adding

sleep 5

to the middle of /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/local-premount/mdadm
and then running

update-initramfs -u

Seems to have worked (no failures since, but it's not reliable to reproduce
so it could be fluke).

(Just documenting all this in case someone else needs it - sorry for the
barrage of emails!)

I'll revert my fix and try your solution now since yours is more likely to
be a long term solution, if it works! :)

Cheers,

Benjie.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???