[Hampshire] Android VPN clients

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Android VPN clients
OK, I've finally taken the plunge and jumped on the Android smartphone
bandwaggon - thanks for all the suggestions, I went for something completely
different when the economics of contracts came into play!

Anyway, having played with it for a while I am now looking for a VPN client
that will hook into a Linux based VPN (specifically that used by DD-WRT which I
now run on an old Virgin supplied D-Link router I picked up of Freegle and
reflashed). Most seem to talk about rooting the device which I haven't read up
on. It sounds like fun, but I've no idea how it impacts warranty, etc. having
not read up on it yet!