Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.
On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:46:37 +0000, sean@??? said:

> Utter bollocks maybe Keith, but hardly offensive.

Yes, fair comment. I would maintain that we all should take responsibility
for what we say online, regardless of our self-imposed condition. I've
made many acerbic, poorly-considered or incorrect statements on Hants LUG,
but I don't think I've ever asked anyone else to cut me slack because the
many and varied (some would say interesting) flaws in my character.
--
"You can have everything in life you want if you help enough other people
get what they want" - Zig Ziglar.

Who did you help today?

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???