[Hampshire] [OT] Desktop PC wanted

Author: James Courtier-Dutton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Desktop PC wanted
Hi,

I know this is a bit off topic, but I thought I would try.
I have been given a PCI-Express card on the understanding that I write
a Linux driver for it.
I am doing the development work for free, because I would like this
card to work in Linux, as do many others.
The problem is that I do not have a development PC with PCI-Express slots in it.
Is anyone prepared to lend me a PC with a spare PCI-Express slot so
that I can do the development work.
Once the driver is mostly stable, I can then transfer the card to one
of my production PC.

The alternative is me searching ebay for a suitable one which will
take a long time because "desktop PC pci express" do not work well on
ebay.

Kind Regards

James

--