Re: [Hampshire] Defective laptop

Author: alan c
To: hampshire
CC: gareth france
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Defective laptop
Gareth France who has begun a 'Ubuntu machines here' table at computer
fairs (Bracknell and Bristol I think) is also doing spares and repairs
of misc laptops so it might become a useful spares resource for him?
Geographic location is a factor I guess, for any handover. I am in
Bracknell, so I expect to see him each month. And I would want to try
to support him if possible:

http://cliftonts.co.uk/cubuntu

--
alan cocks