Re: [Hampshire] PSPP Libraries

Author: Daniel Llewellyn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] PSPP Libraries
I believe you need the Cairo "-dev" package. I.e. libcairo-Dev and the same for the pango package, and any others configure complains about. Also a useful meta package is build-essential, which will pull the c and c++ compilers and core -Dev packages such as glibc-Dev (if that specific one exists, memory fails me)

Sent from my iPhone