[Hampshire] Ubuntu 12.04 release party

Top Page
Author: Alan Pope
To: Surrey, hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Ubuntu 12.04 release party

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57f10100.hantslug.org.uk.30835': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 2 12:09:40 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key CC7A505B5FBD5E30
Hello all.

It's nearly that time of year again. We're releasing Ubuntu 12.04
(LTS) - the Precise Pangolin on 26th April (at an unspecified time)
and as is customary would like to celebrate this with booze and chatting.

We're having our release party on the evening of the release from
18:30 to 23:00 on Thursday 26th April Bar Soho [0] in London. Everyone
is welcome.

If you'd like to optionally 'register' your attendance then you can do
on the Local Community Team Portal [1] which re-uses your Launchpad ID
(if you have one).

As always it would be lovely to see some friends there, and have a
drink to celebrate the new release. There's no obligation to run
Ubuntu or even talk about it at the party, it's really just an excuse
for us all to let our hair down and have a bit of fun with friends.

Cheers,
- --
Alan Pope
Engineering Manager