Re: [Hampshire] Custom-built PCs

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Custom-built PCs
Can't go wrong with the intel i5-2500k will handle any game you throw at it, can clock it up to 4.5ghz on stock no need for the i7 when you can do this, use the money you would of saved and get a decent graphics card. I haven't had good experiences of Amds latest offerings especially the bulldozer range intel is the way to go Amd have gone downhill :)

Sent from my iPhone