Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question
On Tuesday 10 April 2012 22:43:34 Tim Brocklehurst wrote:
> In the case of the LUG, I would advise that we seek further advice, from
> someone with suitable knowledge.

That would obviousl;y be a good idea.

> I don't think the argument that you pose
> Lisi can ever stand up, just due to the definition of a child; and I doubt
> that many parents would be happy with the suggestion. I certainly wouldn't
> be if leaving my niece or nephew with anyone I didn't know.

We are not postulating "leaving" the child with someone you do not know. We
are postulating the child just turning up under his/her own steam.

Children of the age of your niece and nephew would not be going anywhere under
their own steam.

Lisi

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???