Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 14th April 2…

Author: Robert Longstaff
To: surrey, hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 14th April 2012, Sirius Corporation (Addlestone)
Hello. Many thanks to Andrew Wilkins for hosting us today - we had a
good turn out (including with a newbie, who even said he will return!)
and my gratitude to Chris and Alan for their spontaneous talks on
OpenSCAD/RepRap and Yubikey respectively.

BTW I thought it would be useful to provide a 'heads-up' on the
forthcoming meetings so people can put them in their calendars:

- May 12th at Nokia, Farnborough [this is the last one at Nokia :( ]
- June 2nd at Juniper Hall, Dorking [*first* Saturday of the month]
- July 14th summer BBQ
- August 11th at Juniper Hall, Dorking

I will be updating the Surrey LUG website with the details for these.

Regards,

robert_

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???