Re: [Hampshire] Wanted: Rack server cases

Author: James Bensley
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wanted: Rack server cases
On 16 April 2012 10:01, sjs205.linux@???
<sjs205.linux@???> wrote:
> Hello James,
>
> Thank you for your response. I am very interested. Where are you located?
> Would you be able to send me those photos?
>
> BR
>
> Steven Swann

Hi Steven,

Photos are here; https://badgerbush.53bits.co.uk/cases/

Case 1, I only have one of. It's a half dept case.

Case 2, I have 5 of these. Again, half depth.

Case 3, just three of these, these are around a 3rd depth.

All are quite scratched. Some have random parts in like a PSU or
motherboard but none of them are complete systems.

All free to a good home. If anyone wants just one or two, I would
bring them home with me into central Southampton. If you want more, it
would be collection from Chilworth.

Ta.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???