[Hampshire] [ADMIN] May meeting, Saturday 5 May, 10am to 2pm

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] May meeting, Saturday 5 May, 10am to 2pm

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57828100.hantslug.org.uk.24937': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Apr 30 21:17:31 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

This is the confirmation of Saturday's meeting. Note that it's from 10am until
2pm (only) our host has exams and can't be there all the time and the meeting
is therefore slightly trimmed.

You will see that a few people have offered talks so it should be a good
meeting. I'm on a training course this week and I'm off the net so I won't be
able to reply to any queries quickly so please be patient.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group

--