[Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5703b100.hantslug.org.uk.24505': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon May 21 22:12:38 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

This is a friendly reminder that our next meeting is scheduled to take place
as planned on Saturday 01 June at Southampton University. This will be our
last meting at the University until October as our contact there is a student
and they aren't at University in summer - they have a nice long vacation so
that they can recover from their end of year exams...

If I get time I will give a talk on command line tool for the digital
photographer - it will not be about cameras or GIMP but the kind of stuff that
exists between them.

If anyone one else would like to give a talk, now is a good time to suggest
something!

As we will have a large gap after this meeting until October any suggestions
for other venues would be gladly accepted now. I think summer is usually quiet
anyway but it would be fun to do something: barbecue anyone, trip somewhere?

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group

--