[Hampshire] [ADMIN - IMPORTANT] Time shift - HantsLUG Meetin…

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN - IMPORTANT] Time shift - HantsLUG Meeting this Saturday
Regarding this Saturday's meeting:

> The online system is displaying that it's only available from
> 13:00 so I've booked from then until 6pm. If you wanted to
> start earlier then I can't see it being a problem if we occupy
> the undergraduate labs upstairs. There's a breakout area that's
> free to use up there and even a projector and it won't be busy
> as exams finish this Friday for ECS. Also, there's still some
> ECS-WLAN access points up there so connectivity won't be a
> problem.
>
> Also, please can you ask people to submit their MAC addresses by
> 2pm as a few people were disappointed last time. As I am unable
> to add the addresses myself I need to ensure that Helpdesk have
> plenty of time to do it as they get very busy.

So we have our normal room from 13:00 and we have space before
hand upstairs if we want. Please respond to this email if you want
to use the lab space, otherwise it's probably best to run the
meeting from 13:00 - 18:00.

If you want WLAN access please email Oliver on
    rjo2g10 AT ecs DOT soton DOT ac DOT uk
by 2pm (not sure if that's today or tomorrow, but either way
earlier is better than later).

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity.
    -- Hanlon's Razor

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???