Re: [Hampshire] Subs

Top Page
Author: Chris Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Subs

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58311100.hantslug.org.uk.444': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Nov 19 14:42:35 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 11BEF6408586B4B2
Tony Whitmore wrote:
> Chris Smith wrote:
>> Tony Whitmore wrote:
>>> Personally, I'd like to see everyone who regularly attends a meeting
>>> chip in. I don't think that £2 (or £1 for concs.) is at all
>>> unreasonable. The bus ticket to the venue probably costs more than that.
>> I have to pay an extra £1 for each of my concubines? That sucks. :(
>
> Why, how many do you have? :)

None at the moment. I was planning to get a few to make myself look a
bit more windswept and interesting, but now they know that I'm too cheap
to stump up the extra quid, I'm not likely to get many offers. ;-)

Chris