Re: [Hampshire] [OT] SCART switches?

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] SCART switches?
Sean Gibbins wrote:

> Cheers guys, my wife told me such thing might exist, now I know it
> wasn't the product of a deranged fantasy on her part!
>
> Sean

Don't just buy the cheapest one though -- they vary a lot in quality,
and that affects the quality of the signal that they let through. After
a couple of failures (one bought in the Co-op for £3, one in a 'serious'
TV shop for £16), I'm now successfully using a three-way one called a
Pro-con 101SB that I found in Robert Dyas of all places for £10. There
are much more expensive ones around too.

cheers

Chris

--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???