[Hampshire] Free mags at the Bring a Box meet

Author: Cayenne-uk
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free mags at the Bring a Box meet
I have a selection of old PC magazines in the boot of my car, ready for the
tip. If anyone would like any of them, I can bring them along to the Dec BaB
meet.

They are: a large selection of Micro Mart mags from 2004 & 2005. These have
surprisingly good articles and tutorials.
a few Linux Format mags of 2002-2003 vintage
and a few Win XP mags.
There are no CD/DVDs with them unfortunately, though these will probably
become available in a future clearout...

Please let me know asap if you are interested as they will otherwise be
"recycled" early next week.

Kelvin