Re: [Hampshire] Re: Wireless NIC and keyboard compatibility

Author: Will Davies
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Re: Wireless NIC and keyboard compatibility

> I'm building a new PC based on the VIA EPIA MII6000 motherboard. I
> haven't yet decided on which distro to use yet, so if you have any
> recommendations please let me know.

Its a bit off the beaten track but Puppylinux targets this kind of
platform. If you are using flash memory instead of disk it includes
settings to avoid excessive file writing wearing out the card. I suppose
a good deal depends on what you want to use the system for. It is by no
means standard linux though it leans heavily towards Slackware.

Will Davies
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~wmd04r