[Hampshire] [OT] Dye-Sub printer free to good home

Author: Captain Mish
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Dye-Sub printer free to good home
Hi All
I have an Olympus Camedia P-400 Dye-sub printer gathering dust, so if anyone
wants to have a go, feel free to come and pick her up.

The good:
The photos this thing prints are stunning, seriously lab quality pics up to
A4

The bad:
I think its been discontinued so getting consumables for it may be
interesting. There are 3 A4 sheets of dye sub paper left, so I guess its
good for about that before a consumables change is needed.

The ugly:
I seem to have lost the disks for the beast, I will hunt for them but I cant
promise anything.

Give me a shout and I will reserve it for you, before her indoors chucks it
:/

Cheers,
Hamish