Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting - 2nd December

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
New-Topics: [Hampshire] Re: demo talks (was [ADMIN] Next meeting - 2nd December)
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Next meeting - 2nd December
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:51:47 +0000
Adrian Bridgett <adrian@???> wrote:

> My suggestion of having a demo slot for people to do 5mins demos of
> software that people might be interested in doesn't seem to have got
> anywhere :-(
>
> Shame, it might have been interesting to do a email-client roundup
> for example.

I thought I'd been press-ganged into talking about Sylpheed-claws and
I could follow that 5 min slot with one about WindowMaker as it will
be obvious I'm not using gnome/kde

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application