[Hampshire] [ADMIN] January's meeting (13th)

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hants LUG ML
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January's meeting (13th)
Well, I hope everyone enjoyed the last meeting of 2006.

As mentioned previously the next meeting we'll be gatecrashing Surrey
LUG's meeting.

This has been confirmed as being on 13th January at Redhat's HQ in
Guildford. It's not far into Guildford though, so don't worry about
navigation :-)

The full glorious details are here:

http://www.surreylug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox

One thing I'll mention is that the aren't any places to eat nearby
from what I recall someone saying so you might wish to plan accordingly.

I was asked how far it is from the train station, it looks about 2
miles (30mins brisk walk) Unless you are in a car you can skip
the one way section :-)
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=Guildford,+GU1+4UT&daddr=GU2+7YF&f=l&sll=51.236847,-0.580432&sspn=0.009633,0.020578&ie=UTF8&z=14&om=1

The redhat site linked from the surreylug page also says that there
are buses although it would be worth checking how often these run on a
Saturday. Considering that the Royal Surrey County hospital is next
to the research park I'd have thought fairly frequently.

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???
GPG key available on public key servers