Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January's meeting (13th)

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] January's meeting (13th)
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 20:30:26 +0000, Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> One thing I'll mention is that the aren't any places to eat nearby
> from what I recall someone saying so you might wish to plan
> accordingly.

There is a Tesco just down the road, if that counts. Otherwise you
need to go back into town really.

> The redhat site linked from the surreylug page also says that there
> are buses although it would be worth checking how often these run on a
> Saturday. Considering that the Royal Surrey County hospital is next
> to the research park I'd have thought fairly frequently.

There should be at least six buses an hour on a Saturday. Three lines
run from the town centre, via the train station - the 36/37, which goes
up to the research park, then the 27 and 3, which go up to the hospital,
just around the corner.

Hope to see you all there.

--
Dominic Cleal